FOR FEDERATIONS ONLY
Why become a member?
- Help keep athletes safe and healthy.
- Receive worldwide recognition as a legitimate drug-tested federation.
- Help keep the sport honest and athletes on a level playing field
- Anti-doping consultations, resources, and reduced pricing for the following:
- WADA urinalysis drug testing.
- Licensed Polygrapher.
- Trained 3rd party Urine Sample Collecting Agents.
- REC – Resource Exchange Center (Federations and athletes may call in or email with questions regarding specific drugs and supplements)
- Remove the stress, hassle, and confusion involved with managing an anti-doping program.
- Receive media coverage in the leading drug-tested Bodybuilding and Fitness publications.
- New member federations enter into a 6 month probationary period.
- During this time federation must comply with UPCAA regulations and requests.
- If after 6 months the membership is denied, the federation will not be able to re-apply for a period of two years.
- In certain extreme cases of gross negligence the 6 month probationary period may be terminated.
- All membership applications are public records and information regarding applications will be released to the media.
- Non-refundable annual Membership fee.
- Fee applies for probationary period as well (non-refundable, even in the event the federation is not granted membership or if membership has been revoked due to misconduct)
- Click here for online application (please allow up to 2 weeks for application review).